Ways to participate during Lent!
As we renew our efforts to live as Christ's disciples during this Lenten season, may we unite as a parish around our Lord's presence in the Blessed Sacrament! We will be joining in adoration as well as participating in a parish-wide study program to ponder the depth and beauty of the Eucharist. Read on for further details.
1. join in adoration of the blessed sacrament
Here are some ways to join in adoration of the Blessed Sacrament during the Lenten season:
- Come to Soup and Stations on the Friday nights of Lent (beginning March 3rd) and stay for some moments of adoration afterwards (children are welcome ... our Lord's ears are accustomed to all sorts of joyful noises!).
- Join us for Mercy Night on March 31st and spend time with the Lord in prayerful meditation.
- If you already adore the Lord each week, consider adding an extra half-hour to your weekly routine.
2. follow lenten devotionals with the rest of the parish
Living the Eucharist is a devotional program for families, teens, and individuals! Printed materials have already been distributed, but inserts will be available in the weekly bulletin. E-mail Walt Sears at email@example.com to learn more.
3. join a small group for adults
Lenten Small Group Registration has closed for Lent 2017. E-mail Walt Sears at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 206-732-7345 to learn about future Small Group opportunities.