3 ways to participate during Lent!
As we renew our efforts to live as Christ's disciples during this Lenten season, may we unite as a parish around our Lord's presence in the Blessed Sacrament! We will be joining in adoration as well as participating in a parish-wide study program to ponder the depth and beauty of the Eucharist. Read on for further details.
Note: All devotional materials will be distributed after Mass on February 18th and 19th along with a sign-up sheet for Adult Small Groups. Have any questions? E-mail Walt Sears at email@example.com or 206-732-7345 to learn more.
1. join in adoration of the blessed sacrament
Here are some ways to join in adoration of the Blessed Sacrament during the Lenten season:
- Come to Soup and Stations on the Friday nights of Lent (beginning March 3rd) and stay for some moments of adoration afterwards (children are welcome ... our Lord's ears are accustomed to all sorts of joyful noises!).
- Join us for Mercy Night on March 31st and spend time with the Lord in prayerful meditation.
- If you already adore the Lord each week, consider adding an extra half-hour to your weekly routine.
2. follow lenten devotionals with the rest of the parish
Living the Eucharist is a devotional program for families, teens, and individuals! Stop by the table in the vestibule after Mass the weekend of February 18th-19th to sign up and receive devotional materials.
3. join a small group for adults
Adults are encouraged to join a 6-week Small Group for additional discussion, encouragement, and fellowship! A sign-up list for Small Groups will be available after Mass the weekend of February 18th-19th. Small Groups are limited in size and available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to sign up for a group in advance, e-mail Walt Sears at firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups will begin meeting the week of February 26th and will be held at the following times:
- Sunday afternoons, 3:30-5:00PM (North Seattle)
- Sunday evenings, 7:00-8:30PM (Blessed Sacrament)
- Monday afternoons, 1:30-3:00PM (North Seattle)
- Monday evenings, 6:30-8:00PM (NE Seattle)
- Tuesday afternoons, 1:00-2:30PM (Blessed Sacrament)
- Wednesday afternoons, 1:30-3:00PM (Seattle - Montlake)
- Wednesday evenings, 6:45-8:15PM (Blessed Sacrament)
- Thursday evenings, 7:00-8:30PM (near Blessed Sacrament)
- Saturday mornings, 10:30-Noon (Redmond)
- Saturday evenings, 6:30-8:00PM (Kent)
Have any questions? E-mail Walt Sears at email@example.com or 206-732-7345 to learn more.