8:00 AM - Daily Mass
5:00 PM - Vigil Mass (Cantor or Men's Schola)
7:30 AM - Quiet Mass
9:00 AM - Chancel Schola
10:30 AM - Chancel Choir
12:00 PM - Schola Cantorum
5:45 PM - Laudate Ensemble
Mornings: 7:30 AM, Tuesday - Friday
Evenings: 5:30 PM, Monday, Wednesday - Friday
Thursday after Mass (~8:00 AM)
Saturday from 3:30 - 4:30 PM
Or by appointment
Tuesday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 6:55 AM
Fridays from 8:00 PM until 7:45 AM Saturday
First Fridays from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM
a Gift for You!
Enjoy a free subscription to formed.org—an incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place! Click here to register!
With FORMED, you can:
- Prepare for Sunday Mass by watching an insightful five-minute video by renowned Catholic teachers
- Follow the liturgical season with great resources each month. Click here for suggested liturgical resources for key August Feast Days
- Enjoy a movie with your family that is both nourishing and entertaining
- Enrich your marriage with the award-winning video series Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage
- Help your children grow in character and embrace the beauty and wonder of Faith
Many thanks to the Legion of Mary for sponsoring FORMED for our Parish Subscription! Click here to register!
fellowship lunch for seniors
Wednesday, August 9
11:30AM - 2:00PM, Parish Hall
Attention all Seniors (Esteemed Elders)! Join our Welcoming Ministry for a complimentary light lunch and open discussion for planning of future events. Please arrive promptly at 11:30 AM to get started. Lunch will be served shortly thereafter. Goodwill offerings will be graciously accepted, but come regardless! Consider bringing a friend who doesn’t drive!
Please RSVP to Julie at email@example.com or (425) 248-0425 by August 4.
Blessed Sacrament Ministry Fair
Sunday, August 13, after each Mass
Cookout from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
UCDS Interconnections Room
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this fun and informative event! Representatives from ministries throughout the Parish will be present and available to engage with you and answer your questions.
The Knights of Columbus will provide a tasty and complimentary cookout with all the trimmings from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Sunday. We look forward to seeing you at the Fair! If you have any questions, please contact Walt Sears at (206)732-7345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.